Blogging for Lazy People

Yeah I've already tried blogging on my Multiply site but haven't really tried creating my own blogging page. Ha ha ha! First off, I'm one of those people who find staying on a computer and just surfing the net as boring and tedious. Now I'm trying something new for a change. I'm the type of person who doesn't want trying on new stuff and just one who stays on the safe side where I know I'd surely be happy. Blogging isn't for people like me, that's for sure. I'm someone who could last a whoooole day just lying down on my bed either asleep, watching television or if you're lucky you'd see me doing something productive like using my PSP. Ha ha ha! I find playing with my PSP as productive cause I got bored of it and don't use it anymore. :)) Some days of my semestral break have been spent with recurring events. Waking up at around 10 in the morning, having brunch, watching television, taking a nap, checking my Facebook account, eating a snack, taking another nap, watching television again then dozing off to sleep at around 2am. Yeah I guess this is called a life of a total bum. But really, I'm just making the most out of my short vacation. Maybe blogging could sort of add to the redundant events of my days. The start of the second semester is quite near anyway. So there. :) Please stay tuned to my blog and watch out for more interesting topics from me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

free counters

Followers